- This event has passed.
2nd Annual MarketsandMarkets Cell-Gene therapy Bioprocessing Online Conference
June 25 - June 26
Over the last decade, the field of cell therapy has rapidly grown, and it holds enormous promise for treating many diseases. In our conference of 2017, we assessed the specific risks and benefits of the cell culture and cell therapy bio-manufacturing for the cure of these diseases.
There are still factors like manufacturing maze, investment, logistics and regulatory challenges that prevent the cell and gene therapies to be widely used. We are once again putting together a unique platform to provide the exact solutions to these robust manufacturing and bioprocessing challenges, at our 2nd Annual MarketsandMarkets Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing Online Conference. Learn from the leading experts of the industry about strategies, technologies, and innovations in the area of bioprocessing of cell-gene therapies.
- Bioprocessing of 3D cell culture
- CHO cell lines bioprocessing
- Automation of cellular therapies
- AAV vector production
- Process development and monitoring of cell-gene therapies
- Optimization of cell-gene therapies
- Supply chain and reimbursement issues
- Regulatory guidelines cell and gene-based medicines