7th Digital Pathology & AI Congress: Europe
December 3 - December 4
This meeting has a reputation for providing an outstanding networking experience in which you can discover how to effectively harness gains such as reducing lab costs, improving links between other laboratories & scientists and minimizing human error.
Over two days you will discover more about the latest advances and applications of digital pathology, including:
- How artificial intelligence and machine learning is being applied to primary diagnosis and clinical research.
- How the image-based information environment is transforming the laboratory.
- AI for image analysis and advancements in imaging.
- Computational pathology and AI.
- Implementation: practicalities and costs.
- Pharma and industry case studies.
With dedicated space in the schedule to network, this conference is the ideal forum to share knowledge and build partnerships.
Visit the event page to download the full agenda.