- This event has passed.
MarketsandMarkets Digital Transformation and Precision Medicine Virtual Conference
June 11 - June 12
As the era of personalized medicine is fast approaching, healthcare is becoming more personalized and tailored to the patient. Digital health platforms has helped converting medical data into a continuous, reliable and complete picture of the patient’s health, and data analytics algorithms process information that is specific to individuals, leading to more personal and effective solutions.
MarketsandMarkets are proud to host its inaugural “Digital Transformation and Precision Medicine Virtual Conference” which will be held on 11th-12th June 2020. The conference will focus on the innovative and disruptive digital health technologies and futuristic business models transforming the precision medicine industry. The conference further aims in bringing experts from the academics, pharma, start-ups, hospitals and technology providers who will share their recent technological breakthroughs in personalized medicine.
- Microbiomics and Metabolomics
- NGS for Consumers, Patients, and Medical Systems
- Role of AI in Precision Medicine
- Conversational Intelligence Technologies for Patients and Consumers
- Innovative Digital Health Technologies
- Tools in Precision Medicine for Immuno-Oncology