Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Poxel has signed a deal with Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma to jointly develop its Type 2 Diabetes product Imeglimin
- Berlin’s largest biotech Glycotope has hammered out a deal with Daiichi Sankyo for its antibody-drug conjugates
- Sanofi has jettisoned a Phase II program for a lung-scarring disease but gave no reason
- GSK scored a Breakthrough Designation from the FDA for its multiple myeloma antibody
- OncoDNA has launched genetic tests in Latin America
Images via kungverylucky, Kobby Dagan, Parkol / shutterstock.com
Support good journalism, subscribe to Labiotech Insider
If you liked this post and want to read more good journalism, support us by joining Labiotech Insider. Our Insider membership gives you access to exclusive content and other advantages.