Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Dealmaking in the US has slowed, disappointing optimists about biotech’s recovery
- Moderna has lifted the veil just a bit on the much-anticipated human efficacy data of its mRNA-based flu vaccine
- The EMA demolished the stock price of Texas-based XBiotech with a negative opinion of its cancer drug
- Researchers have more details on how bacteria survive in the human immune system
- Sandoz is off to the Supreme Court in its biosimilar battle with Amgen
Images from Brian Lasenby, Eric Axelson, Marco Diaz Segura, Oleksii G / shutterstock.com