Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Merck KGaA might jettison its biosimilar R&D program in the face of increasing competition
- AstraZeneca will grant Sanofi access to its RSV program for the price of €120M
- Actavis and Concordia are under scrutiny from a UK competition authority for ‘illegal’ deals
- Merck KGaA presented positive Phase Ib results in psoriasis patients from a nanobody it picked up from Ablynx
- Allergan received a green light to launch a new drug for night-time urination
- Nicox resubmitted its NDA for reformulated Zyrtec, Zerviate
Forget the fox, what did the sloth say?
Images from Paul Strehlenert, Nick Bezuidenhout and Sarine Arslanian / shutterstock.com