Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Selvita licensed its dual PIM/FLT3 inhibitor for acute myeloid leukemia pateints that’s currently in Phase I/II to Berlin-Chemie Menarini
- GSK and Warp Drive Bio have partnered up to ‘drug the undraggable’ disease-associated proteins.
- Following the FDA approval of Xadago last week, Newron has brought more good news form its schizophrenia candidate
- AB Science‘s MS antibody has passed the non futility test in Phase III
- Transgene has described its new generation of armed oncolytic viruses
- Gilead is taking heat from various European humanitarian organisations over its Hep C blockbuster
- FierceBiotech answered all (well, most of) our questions about Brexit this week
- Novo Nordisk has resubmitted its NDA for fast-acting insulin aspart in the US — here’s more on its successor
Images from Andrei Kobylko, Best dog photo, colin rovers varndell, Kuznetsov Alexey / shutterstock.com