Here comes our first invite-only event for our Labiotech Insider members. We are welcoming 50 of our members to meet and talk with some of the best biotech leaders out there. It will be an intimate afternoon where everyone is accessible to each other (and having fun). You should be part of it too, here’s why:
When and where is it?
Insider Day is the 26th of June 2019 at Openspace, Kleiststraße 23, 10787 Berlin.
What’s on the program?
The program includes a concentration of top speakers and awesome attendees (yes, you 😉 ).
- 1:45pm-2:00pm: Intro by Labiotech
- 2:00pm-2:40pm: Keynote, “How CRISPR is changing the biotech industry” – Rodger Novak, Founder & Chairman, CRISPR Therapeutics
- 2:40pm-3:10pm: Fireside chat, “How to close a high-value drug development deal” – Holger Kissel, VP Business Alliances, BioNTech
- 3:10pm-3:35pm: Break
- 3:35pm-4:05pm: Fireside chat, “How to manage the science of a biotech company”– Agnete Fredriksen, CSO, Vaccibody
- 4:05pm-4:35pm: Fireside chat, “How to become a good biotech entrepreneur” – Michael Koeris, Founder, Corvium and Biotechstart.org
- 4:35pm-5:00pm: Break
- 5:00pm-6:00pm: Panel, “The best VCs in Europe: an insider discussion” – Giovanni Mariggi, Partner at Medicxi, Holger Reithinger, Partner at Forbion and Cédric Moreau, Partner at Sofinnova Partners
- 6:00pm-late: Drinks and dinner
Thanks to NIBC and JLABS for supporting us 😉
How can I join?
For Insider Members
If you are a member, you should have received a link to register for the event. If you have not received a link, send me a message at email@example.com.
You still have time to register as a member and join us for the event. Hurry, though— spots are limited. Plus, your membership also includes access to future events.
Hope you like what you’ve read and I’m looking forward to seeing you in Berlin on the 26 😉