Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there. During the week, we only pick the top stories to keep you informed but not waste your time. Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Amryt has taken out a loan from the European Investment Bank to fund its Phase III trials for a rare disease therapy.
- Pfizer was fined by a UK watchdog a record £85M for an overnight 2600% price hike.
- After BI started to move away from small molecules, Novartis announced it’s looking to get rid of its CNS portfolio, which is also based on small molecules.
- TxCell has made a deal with Inserm Transfert for its CD8+ Tregs.
- Basilea announced its intentions to test its candidate BAL101553 as a glioblastoma therapy.
- Poxel, which was just featured in our Top Lyon Biotechs,