Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Novocyt raised €3M in a private placement as the company inches towards profitability
- Wilex‘s subsidiary Heidelberg Pharma inked a deal with Takeda to use its antibodies for its adamantin-based ADCs, which it calls ATACs
- Polish biotech OncoArendi announced it has a second candidate to develop: OATD-02 is indicated for multiple cancers
- A team of researchers at the University of Eastern Finland has identified genes that seem to correlate with decreased plasma levels of amyloid-beta in Alzheimer’s
- Researchers at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel have described how bacteria can escape digestion in vesicles with a molecular “speargun”
Images from Brian Lasenby, Nirun Thuwasin, Marco Diaz Segura, Oleksii G, Eric Axelson / shutterstock.com