Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- OSE opted to expand its alliance with Selexis surrounding cancer immunotherapies programs OSE-172 and OSE-703 and partnered up with Inserm to launch a new program targeting myeloid cells.
- Glythera has in-licensed CDK11 inhibitors from Cancer Research UK as payloads for its antibody-drug conjugates.
- Ergomed is looking to raise £2.9M and acquire PSR Group, a specialist orphan drug CRO
- ProQR’s oligonucleotide for cystic fibrosis met demonstrated itself to be not only safe and tolerable but also quite effective in a Phase Ib trial.
- The EMA has some questions for Kiadis on ATIR101 before its Marketing Authorization Application can proceed. CEO Arthur Lahr hopes for conditional approval for GVHD in the second half of 2018.
- MorphoSys and Galapagos reported early promising signs of clinical activity from MOR106, an IL-17C-Antibody for Atopic Dermatitis currently in Phase I studies.
Images via Nacho Such, Marco Diaz Segura, Janossy Gergely / shutterstock.com